Saturday, April 28, 2007

My Dream, Or My Goal!

To be an engineer is a great thing. Now I am a student in the faculty of Engineering.
Why am I here? ... Let's start from the begining.

When I was young, I was close to my uncle who was an engineer. Because of him I loved engineering. The more I talk to him, the more I admire engineering. Then, I wished to be an engineer like him. That was easy for me because I love Maths and Physics. However I worked hard to be here writhing this paragraph. So Thanks God.

I'd like to study Electronics Engineering. In my dreams... I see a big company like Sony or Panasonic here in Egypt. I know that there are many people wished and sill wishing what I dream with. But let us work to achieve this dream and let us name it a goal instead of a dream. I believe that this goal will be achieved with or without me. But I want to achieve it myself. So all what I should do is to trust God and work harder than before.

By the way... this paragraph has already been written since October 2005.
It was the first task I took in my English Class in the prep year in my Lovely Faculty :)
I just copied + pasted it without any changing although my department now is CSED (Computer and Systems Engineering Dep.) and my goal now has a small modification about Sony and Panasonic ==> Now it's Google ONLY!

3 comments:

عبد الله محمود said...

Very nice, Khalid. I want to comment from two different perspectives:

1- The essay itself: Although it's simple, it contains a lot of feelings and emotions. I know that your goal is completely changed now, but anyway I know that you have the same enthusiasm.

2- The time when you wrote the essay: personally, we (you and me) were very fanatic then (the last year) about our faculties/careers :), now we share the same career in two different faculties. We realized later that at last the dream (or as you called it, the goal) is not achieved by fanaticism , and is not connected to a specific school or college. Goals are achieved by hard work. I believe that hard work and genius end to the same.

Finally, do you remember the nice days when you wrote this essay, beeb? :x

osama_gma said...

bos ya 7'aled ya ebny
ahm 7aga fe el mawdoo3 enak lazem tekoon betHonga el Goal beta3ak ;)

Unknown said...

hi ...
it's my first time to see your blog
it's really a good one with your good way of writing ...
I hope to you to achieve all your goals , we rabbena yewafa2ak we yenfa3 beek el Islam isA ..
thanks