Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Found the Bug!

Thank God!
Finally I am writing this post with a better feeling than my last one .. :)
The problem which was related to my relation with my parents has been solved.

Actually I am in a better mood,
But it's not exactly what I am seeking.
I am seeking to get back to my BEST mood!

I think that I found the REAL BUG which is causing this bad effect.
Always I used to hate the routine in my life! :S
I like to have many thing to do.
Love to be that busy person.
Busy in studying, working, going out, even busy in love!
So I am seeking continuously for all we call NEW!

Now I am busy and not busy at the same time!
Lately I haven't that new thing to do in my life.
For months I feel bored with many things.
Bored with my college, the way I spend my time and my life style generally.
However I still feeling that I am busy!

I think these reasons pulled me to make what I called mistakes!
And I think also that I am paying now the cost of letting myself feeling bored for that long time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Re-Organise ur RESOURCES!