Monday, March 31, 2008

GooD!!

A couple of hours ago, I was in the faculty to get the result of the First-Term Exams.
Actually I am totally satisfied with it, Although it's the worst marks I have ever have!
OK, let's say it, I admit that I deserved it!
Guys I am not very happy to say that my grade is "GOOD!", and here you are the details from the best to the worst:

- Computer Crimes "Computer Branch" = Excellent
- Programming "Computer Branch" = V.Good
- Digital Design "Computer Branch"= V.Good
- Sensors "Control Branch" = Good
- Maths (5) "Was my favorite!" = Pass!
- Control Systems Analysis and Design "Control Branch" = Pass!

I think that it's clear that I hate the Control Branch.
Actually I do, in the opposite I like the other branch much, and that's why I joined this department, and that's what I am going to work in (ISA).

Thank God that it's "Good", you know how was that term, I faced big troubles, passed a very disappointing days, little away from my mission...

At last, If anyone should be blamed for this, he will be ME!
I don't like to take this bad period as a reason for this FAIL, and yes I mean Fail!
In fact this should NOT has affected on my study, cause if it happen again, the result will be worst!
Now my study, and after a couple of years will be my WORK!, and my work, specially, must be away enough form my personal and social life.

Anyway Thank God again for everything.
But I SWEAR the God that this is not going to happen again! (ISA)
I promise I 'll do my best to keep this.

No comments: