Thursday, February 7, 2008

Finished My First Experiment in Instructing

Today I finished my first experiment in instructing, the first experiment to stand up in front of more than twenty students to present a technical issue for about 2h 30min.

For sure it was an extremely wonderful experiment!
It affected me more, as I wrote before:
"Always I used to hate the routine in my life! :S
I like to have many thing to do.
Love to be that busy person.
Busy in studying, working, going out, even busy in love!
So I am seeking continuously for all we call NEW!"

This week I finally reached what I was seeking for. Everyday I used to be busy in preparing for the next day's session.
As I am in the Mid-Year vacation, this also affected more in consuming my time.

Back to the experiment, I remembered now how I feel after finishing every session.
By finishing the session I used to prepare myself for a flood of questions to answer!
And once I answer one, the next comes directly!
Sometimes the following situation happens:
"Me in the middle packing up my laptop, around me about five or six students, and I am receiving the questions one after another to answer without having this free space of time to breath!"

Of course by the end of presenting the session and answering students questions I go home very very tired ,knowing that my friends always tell me that I am very speed in my speech and that make you get more tired, but you know .. I LOVED THIS FEELING MUCH!

One of the benefits of this course is that I built a very nice relations with the students.
some were with me in the same grade and most of them were in first grade .. BTW there was a girl in the prep-engineering year and a little boy in the prep-school and I was very happy that they were in my course .. :)

May Allah help me to repeat this wonderful experiment in the next summer vacation .. But I 'd like to be RHCE or even RHCT first ISA.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Salam 3lykom

el course kan Gr8 ya basha ;)

rabna ywafa2ak dayman :)

salam