Sunday, February 3, 2008

My First Session!

Guys know what?
Today was the first time I stand up in front of audience to present a session!
Of course it's not the first time to talk in front of audience, but this is the first time to talk about technical issue.
Today I played the instructor role!
Just I'd like to tell that this feeling was extremely marvelous!
Actually the time I took to prepare for this session wasn't more than 30 minutes, Although the session itself was more than two hours.

Fortunately some of the audience were of my friends .. :)
It's very nice to know how did the audience think about you, all presenters are interested in that.

Of course my friends didn't tell me that my rank was 100% and I know that before the session.
But the thing that made my very happy is that they told me that I was very good and expected that I'm going to be excellent soon ISA .. :)

Thank God!

Actually I am writing this topic from the lab I instructed in!
I am supposed to be listening to my friend Abdalla Mahmoud presenting another session about Java SE for business.

My session was the first but not the last ISA.
This week I'll be in the same situation five times more as this session was just an introductions to the course I am going to instruct this week ISA. And by the way the course's title is "Linux for Beginners".
This is the first step in working in my lovely field, IT.
I am really very happy and proud that this step was in one of my faculty's labs and in the same time I am holding this course with the CAT-Hackers support. So thanks CAT and thanks a lot Hackers for your efforts .. :)

I have to leave writing now to keep up with my friend as I totally lost the concentration to write this post .. :D

No comments: