Monday, December 3, 2007

Drop in my life!

I know it was so long since I blogged last time!
It was because of being a bit busy with my Mid-Term Exams which ended last Thursday.
And now I supposed to be preparing myself for a good collection of Oral and Practical Exams!

Anyway the exams are not that thing I was intending to talk about.
I am here to tell that I am in the DEEPEST DROP IN MY LIFE!
I lost that feeling of being myself ..
Now I am feeling that I am a different person!
Always I dream to be different .. But not to be different in that very BAD way!

I am in this bad situation because of some faults.
I made a lot of mistakes recently.
Some of these mistakes have their very bad effect on my relation with Allah!!
Some effected on my health, Some were about to damage my relationship with my friends, Some are effecting on my study and attending my lectures and sections, And finally some are effecting now on my relationship with my parents!
(How a bad situation I am in!!)

I am sure that many of my friends and colleagues noticed that I look different and may be bad.
I know that this Khalid Helmy you see every day is NOT that Khalid Helmy you used to see before.
And that SMILE you used to see always on my face, I know that it looks DULL!!

So I 'd like to say now that I am very sorry for that situation I am in these days!
Sorry if you noticed that I am not in my stable mood recently!
Sorry if you got annoyed for me or because of me!
I am really sorry for many things.

Always I heard that 'Before the sunrise, the night must reach to it's maximum darkness!'
I think that these days are a very dark night.
May be I still have to see more darkness, Or this is the maximum level and the sunrise is coming soon.
All what I believe in now is that:
"Everything is OK in the end. And if it's not OK, then it's not the end."

At the end of this hurtful article, I promise I 'll post another article telling that I have already passed this dark situation successfully.
It is going to be soon ISA.

2 comments:

BinGoRabbit said...

just looking at the last post just before this one, and when I look back at this one, notice the different.

Although we are not very close, but I think I have passed this many times before, and believe me it passes to :)

Hope things become better soon :)

Take care.

Khalid Helmy said...

Thanks BinGo for your worm feeling and motivative words .. :)

Happily my biggest problem, Parents problem, has been solved.
Thank God!

Do not miss my next post .. ;)