Monday, August 20, 2007

Friendship vs Love!

One of my truly close friends said it before ..
He said: "Friendship is STRONGER than Love!" ..

At that time .. I said inside my internal mind: "Hmmm .. he might be right" ..
But now .. I totally believe in this quote!

People always do believe that Love and Friendship are the STRONGEST relationships between humans ..

Some may ask: "What about the relationship between us and our fathers and mothers?"
Sure I agree that this kind of relationships, Son-Father relationship, is stronger ..
Allah, the creator of all things, creates us and creates this relations ..
Thank God!

I am taking about two deeply different kinds of relationships ..
I met a lot of people .. you also did ..
I loved someone .. you also did ..
I have a friend .. you also do ..
Frankly I don't know about how I met them, how I selected from those people one to love and other to be friends ..

Let's talk about LOVE:
You may meet someone, feel some attraction, some admiration,
feel some thing good when you see him/her
your mind has a role in this love .. as your heart do ..
then you only see the positive side in his/her personality ..
now you admit that you are in Love!
now you can forget about the negative side this person has!

OK .. What about FRIENDSHIP?:
your friend is one who you choose with your mind ..
your heart doesn't find his role here as he did in love!
you now see your friend from both positive and negative sides ..
but you still respect him/her as a friend!

Now you must be sure that I didn't mean that the Friendship relations have an advantage that the Love relations don't!

Go back to the top lines ..
I didn't say: "Friendship is better than Love" .. !!

No comments: